The FN 509 Is Now Available for the Commercial, Law Enforcement, and Military Markets, Get Yours Today
Built on the proven and popular FNS Compact design the FN-509 was built to meet the US Army's Modular Handgun System requirements. FN developed this platform with the help of industry experts and exhaustive testing of more than a million rounds. It's a combat gun with fully ambidextrous controls, a load chamber indicator and no safety to get in the way. This durable pistol has front and rear cocking serrations, interchangeable back straps and 3-dot combat sights. The stainless steel slide and ergonomic polymer frame are more than tough enough to take anything the MHS competition could throw at it. Now offered to the civilian and law enforcement markets, the FN-509 represents the next generation of FNH handguns!
FN 509 Fullsize (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- FNH USA 66-100002
- Semi Automatic Handgun
- Striker Fired Double Action Operation
- 9mm Luger
- 4" Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel Barrel
- Recessed Target Crown
- Polished Chamber and Feed Ramp
- 1:10" Right Hand Twist Rate
- No Manual Safety
- Fixed 3 Dot Standard (Luminescent) Sights
- 17 Rounds
- External Extractor
- Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Improved Front/Rear Cocking Serrations
- Polymer Constructed Frame with Replaceable Steel Frame/Slide Rails
- Enhanced Grip Textures
- Interchangeable Backstraps
- MIL_STD-1913 Accessory Mounting Rail
- Fully Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever
- Fully Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Trigger Pull 5.5-7.5lb
- Sight Radius 5.79"
- Height 5.56"
- Width 1.35"
- Overall Length 7.4"
- Overall Weight 26.9oz
- Matte Black Finish
- Two Interchangeable Backstraps
- Two 17 Round Magazines
- Owners Manual
- Locking Device
- FN Logo Soft Pistol Case
Determined at checkout.