This is a restricted item in some states. Please verify compliance before purchasing. This item is not available to Massachusetts Residents unless you are a police officer
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc. If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor, can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held) are eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify. Eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase. Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of LE program
Glock Model 45 MOS FS Night Sights Blue Label Pistol – GSSF/Blue Label
Taking on the Crossover design of the GLOCK 19X and the superior GLOCK hard-surface finish in non-reflective black, the Glock 45 MOS FS Blue Label makes the ultimate service pistol.
The compact crossover pistol G45 MOS FD in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model. The slide in MOS Configuration makes it easy to mount a miniature reflex sight on the pistol’s slide without the need for a new slide or separate mounting system. Utilizing the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistol (G19X), combined with Operator and worldwide Law Enforcement specifications.
The slide has the proven, superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC in non-reflective black. It comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hand. The frame is also subdued black, with a flared magazine well for fast reloads in critical situations. Additional features include the smoother trigger pull, the enhanced texture for sure handling, a reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual ajustability and the incredibly accurate, reliable GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB).