The Perfect Merger between SIG Sauer and Wilson Combat are the Wilson Grip Modules
Wilson Combat Grip Modules (Tan) Specifications and Features:
- Wilson Combat 320-CMT
- WCP320 Carry with Manual Safety Notch
- Upgraded high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG-SAUER X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat's exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights
- Angled "Holster Cuts" on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
- Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release pre-installed
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- Sig Sauer P320 Carry Manual Safety Models in 9mm Luger, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig
Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weight.
Determined at checkout.