The MFI universal low profile scope mount offers the lowest profile of any HK scope mount on the planet. The new “universal” mount will fit all models from .22 through .308 and every model in between. The sleek universal design allows the operator to flip the scope mount in either direction without blocking the ejection port (MP5 in one direction 223/308 in the opposite direction ). A favorite of L.E./Military units, firearms dealers, shooters & operators as they do not have to carry multiple models to fit different weapons platforms. The MFI mount takes minutes to mount on HK rifles or pistols as this truly is a one size fits all HK scope mount on the following real world Heckler & Koch weapons systems.
Installs Easily On The Following HK Weapon Systems:
- HK G3, 91 & PTR models
- HK MP5, HK94
- HK MP5K & SP-89
- HK MP5/40, MP5/10
- HK 93, HK33, HK 53, V53/33, C93/53P
- Zenith, Omega & POF MP5 models
- MP5 9mm, 40/10, 223/556 Clones & Other Custom HK Builds
Each unit has the following features:
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum 100% made in the USA
- Patented Design: US 7,305,789
- CNC Machined Tough as nails and built to take real world battle conditions
- Latest Generation Style Hard Anodized Flat Black
- Super Light Weight @ 71.0 gr. ( 2.5 oz. )
- 5.370 Inches ( 136.4mm ) Long.
- Super Low Profile Rail Height @ 0.295″ ( 7.35mm ).
- 100% Picatinny / Mil. Spec. 1913 Correct.
- Tolerance held is + / – 0.001 (less than the thickness of a piece of paper).
- Near Zero Rise from the top of your receiver.
- You can still see & use your iron sights with ease.
- 4 – Independent Draw Style Hooks for 100% Secure Attachment.
- 0.255 Inches (5.5mm) of Draw Length to accommodate even CETME / Out of Spec. Weapons.
- Chambered Edges for Fast / Easy On & Off in Adverse Conditions.
- Added Stabilizing Point at the Far End. This keeps a solid contact between the top of your receiver and the scope mount.
- 3 – Counter Recoil Slots to Mate with your Specific Weapon’s Scope Mount Anti-Recoil Blocks.
- Does NOT Interfere with the iron sights when a scope is not in place to allow a clear unobstructed view over the rail.
Determined at checkout.