Your cart is empty
After the phenomenal success of the MC1sc, Mossberg is again using its design and engineering prowess to build a feature-rich, compact handgun... the MC2c.
Sporting double-stack magazines and a host of ergonomic and performance features, the MC2c is an excellent choice for concealed carry or home protection.
- Models are chambered in 9mm, and come with a 13-Round (flush)/15-Round(extended) pair of double-stack magazines. Five configurations are available, including sight package and slide finish options. (see model captions for details).
- Slides are stainless steel, with Black DLC or Matte Stainless finish. Features angled serrations for positive slide manipulation. Integrated into the slide is the Mossberg STS Safe Takedown System (see inset, below left).
- Sights are dovetail mounted, and come standard in a low-profile, snag-free white 3-Dot configuration. TRUGLO Tritium Pro Night Sights are available as a factory option.
- Frames are high-tensile strength glass-reinforced polymer that feature Mossberg’s signature aggressive grip texturing and palm swell for a confident, firm grip under a variety of conditions. A front rail for accessories mounting is standard.
- Triggers have a flat-profile and integrated blade safety. Trigger guards are oversized for access and comfort.
Capacity 13-Round (Flush)/15-Round (Extended)
Safety Cross-Bolt Safety
Barrel Length 3.9"
Sight/Base White 3-Dot
Sight Radius 6.40"
Front Sight White Dot, Drift Adj. Dovetail Sight
Rear Sight Dual White Dot, Drift Adj. Dovetail Sight
Twist 1:16 RH Twist
Trigger Flat Profile Trigger
Trigger Pull Approx. 5.5 lbs
Trigger Travel .5"
Frame Finish Matte Black
Barrel Finish 416 Stainless Steel, DLC
Slide Finish 416 Stainless Steel, DLC
Weight 21 oz (Unloaded), 29 oz (Loaded)